New Penn Play Loyalty Rewards Program is Available at WV’s Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races
A new reward program has been implemented for Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races patrons. Beginning in May, Hollywood Charles Town’s parent company, Penn Entertainment, launched Penn Play, a new rewards program, at all 43 of its hotels around the country.
Customers can therefore earn rewards when playing, dining, and shopping, including internet gaming at Penn’s mobile sportsbooks and casinos, from Nevada to the east coast. All Penn brands and properties, including Hollywood, Ameristar, Barstool, and perhaps a dozen others, are covered by this.
Penn Play will award $1.5 million in prizes and bonus money to celebrate the launch. Additionally, it has a fresh website and app where users can sign up and instantly receive $50 in Penn Cash:
- Downloading the Penn Play rewards app will earn you $10;
- You will be awarded $15 for using the app to link your Penn Play account to a slot or table game;
- When you open a Penn Wallet account, you will receive $25 in Penn Cash.
Through June 6, Penn will also hold additional drawings with hundreds of thousands of dollars up for grabs:
- Daily drawings every day throughout May, 100 winners will be chosen to receive up to $2,000 in Penn Cash;
- Weekly drawings: up to 100 players may be awarded up to $25,000 in Penn Cash. In addition to receiving 25,000 Choice Hotels points, the winners in fifth through first place also receive a 7-day Norwegian Cruise Line cruise;
- Grand prize drawing: On June 6, 100 winners will be chosen to receive Penn Cash prizes totaling up to $100,000. The grand prize winner will receive a Haven Cruise on Norwegian Cruise Line, while the top five winners will each receive 100K Choice Hotels points.