Join our subscription list to get access to new bonus offers, online casino reviews, and industry news all in one newsletter!
Caesars Rewards Explained: Benefits, Tier Levels, and More
Winner of USA Today’s Best Players Club 2021 award, Caesars Rewards levels and Reward Points can be earned and redeemed at over 50 locations across the United States, both retail and online. In West Virginia, players can earn and spend reward point at Caesars Palace Online Casino.
Any member who is eligible to play at Caesars Entertainment, either online or at one of the many retail locations, including Las Vegas Caesars properties, will be able to get their hands on a Caesars Rewards card and account, earning them benefits from their very first hand or spin.
With epic bonuses locked away by somewhat hefty barriers, will the Caesars Reward program work for you and your play style? Here’s everything you need to know.
Pros and Cons of Caesars Rewards
Caesars Rewards offers a wide range of benefits to retail players, including free accommodation every year in three countries, but falls a little short in terms of offerings for online-only players. Here’s what we think of the program:
Getting Started With Caesars Rewards
To begin earning rewards, those playing online can head to the Caesars Rewards site to link their casino & sportsbooks account to Caesars Rewards. After this, players can head to the Caesars Rewards login page to sign in and see all their benefits.
Non-members playing at the casino can simply visit a Caesars Rewards Center with a valid government-approved photo ID to get involved. Players will receive a Caesars reward card which can be used at numerous physical locations.
How to Earn Tier and Reward Credits
Caesars Tier Credits and Reward Credits are earned alongside each other, with your total of the former dictating your Tier Level and the latter being a redeemable currency for a range of exciting activities and products.
For online play, Tier and Reward Credits are earned in the following amounts:
- 1 point for every $5 wagered on slots;
- 1 point for every $25 wagered on table games and video poker;
- 1 point for every $3 wagered on race sports betting;
- 10 points for every $100 wagered straight bets and 20 for every $100 wagered on parlays on Caesars Sportsbook.
Some games pay a little differently on the casino floor. Here are what changes if you’re playing in person:
- 1 point for every $10 wagered on video poker;
- 1 point for every $3 wagered on live keno;
- 1 point for every $10 wagered on bingo;
- Table games vary in rewards on the type of game, bet, and how long you play.
Members will also earn 1 Reward Credit per $1 spent on accommodation, dining, shopping, and amenity experiences.
Tier Credit Bonuses
Earn 500 Tier Credits in a single day, and the casino will award an additional 125 Tier Credit points, whereas earning 1,000 in a day will provide you an extra 1,000. Those who earn 2,500 or 5,000 Tier Credits in a day will earn 5,000 or 10,000 additional credits, which means attaining Platinum or Diamond status in a single day.
Tier Levels and Benefits in Caesars Rewards
Caesars Rewards has five standard tier levels plus one invitation-only VIP tier. Each of the Caesars Rewards tiers offers a range of benefits to the player, with additional benefits being unlocked for each new tier. Below are some of the standout benefits of each tier and how many Tier Credits you’ll need to access them.
1. Gold (0+ Tier Credits)
In true marketing fashion, Caesars Rewards starts at the Gold tier, which allows you to begin earning rewards and sets you up with a range of interesting perks. Your initial Caesars benefits will include the following:
- The ability to purchase Free Play credits at $1 per 200 Reward Credits;
- A bonus sports bet during your birthday month;
- Occasional discounted and complimentary hotel rooms;
- A bunch of affiliate programs to earn rewards from non-Caesars purchases.
2. Platinum (5,000+ Tier Credits or $25,000 of slots play)
The first true level of the reward program that isn’t open to everyone, the Platinum tier brings players new rewards, including:
- A free $10 sports bet each month;
- Tier Status matching with Wyndham Rewards;
- A 15% discount at casino gift shops;
- Complimentary parking and valet at many Caesars-affiliated locations.
3. Diamond (15,000+ Tier Credits or $75,000 of slots play)
The Diamond tier includes a few exciting free recurring complementary activities, as well as a solid discount for those who frequent Caesars-branded hotels. Here are your new rewards:
- A free $20 sports bet each month;
- An annual $100 Celebration Dinner at select Caesars Rewards destinations or a $50 Uber Eats voucher each year;
- 15% off hotel room stays, with no resort fees;
- Two free nights at Caesars Palace Dubai each year;
- A complimentary stay at Atlantis Paradise Island in the Bahamas each year.
4. Diamond Plus (25,000+ Tier Credits or $125,000 of slots play)
The creatively-named Diamond Plus tier is a bit of a filler tier, with just two changes to the previous level:
- A $30 sports bet each month, on the house;
- Complimentary access to nine Caesars VIP Laurel Lounges around the country, where available.
5. Diamond Elite (75,000+ Tier Credits or $375,000 of slots play)
Available at 75,000 or more Tier Credits, Diamond Elite brings another small update to your status with another substantial recurring benefit. This is the last tier which players will automatically enter with the required number of points.
- A $75 free sports bet each month;
- A $600 airfare credit to Las Vegas once per year.
6. Seven Stars (150,000+ Tier Credits or $750,000 of slots play)
Earning Seven Stars status is only possible when having over 150,000 Tier Credits as well as being officially invited in by the casino, so we can’t really help you there.
What we can do is tell you of the sublime benefits that come with Caesars’ exclusive tier. To begin, here are some existing benefits vastly upgraded:
- A $150 free sports bet each month;
- A $500 celebration dinner or a $250 Uber Eats voucher each year;
- A 25% discount at the casino gift shop.
And there are even more exclusive bonuses to be had, including:
- A $1,200 transportation credit, to be used against travel to Caesars Rewards destinations, and a $500 dining folio;
- A free upgrade to the best available room at check-in;
- A one-time complimentary voyage with Norwegian Cruise Line;
- A companion card to allow any eligible person of your choice to enjoy the amenities that come with the Seven Stars tier.
Remember, an invitation to this tier isn’t guaranteed, so keep that in mind as you climb the tier ladder.
Redeeming Caesars Rewards Credits
First and foremost, it’s worth noting again that online casino players only have one option to spend their points on: Purchasing Bonus Cash for online casinos and sports at a rate of 100 Reward Credits per $1.00.
A much more comprehensive range of options opens up for those who can make it to a Caesars Casino or Hotel. Members can use their Reward Points on the following:
- Hotel rooms;
- Food and beverages;
- Credit at the casino gift shop;
- Much more at a rate of 1 cent per point.
A selection of partners which accept Caesars Rewards Points is also available, including buy-in to the World Series of Poker and gift cards, electronics, and outdoor accessories.
Caesars Rewards Credit Card
The Caesars Rewards Visa is a Caesars credit card that allows My Caesars Rewards members to earn up to 5x more Reward Credits on purchases at Caesars destinations, as well as earn 1 point per dollar spent on everyday purchases.
How Long Do Reward Credits and Tier Status Last?
This part is pretty good. Tier Status lasts for the rest of the current calendar year and the entire following calendar year.
For example, if you earn your Tier Credits in March 2023, you’ll have your status all the way until January 31, 2025.
Reward Credits are kept so long as the member earns one Reward Credit in a six-month period. If none are earned during this time, all Reward Credits are lost.
Responsible Gambling and T&Cs
Remember that most of these rewards are simply rewards that could be purchased with cash, and the amount of play it takes to receive them is significant. For example, earning Diamond Status (15,000 Points) would take at least $75,000 of slot coin-in. Therefore, seeing these perks as freebies rather than goals to aim for is probably a good idea.
Also, as with everything, there are terms and conditions attached to many of the benefits, such as certain booking windows for free stays and complimentary services. Remember to check the T&Cs of the program if you’re looking to earn something specific.
Is Caesars Rewards a Worthwhile Program?
The short answer is yes. At its worst, Caesars is basically giving free bonus cash to players at a rate of about 0.2% when played on slots and slightly less on other games. At best, it offers a host of freebies, including free bets, hotel accommodations, plane tickets, and a whole lot more.
If you frequent Caesars casinos, enjoy going to Dubai or the Bahamas, or enjoy the odd sports bet, it’s more than worth it.
That said, for members who only use Caesars online, the rewards are a bit less enticing, and it would be great to see extras such as complimentary Free Spins when reaching milestones or something else exciting. Check out our review of MGM Rewards program, previously known as M Life Rewards, to get a better picture of what’s on offer.
How Long Does a Caesars Rewards Tier Status Last?
Caesars Tier Levels last for the rest of the year they were earned, plus one additional year. For example, if you earn your Caesars Diamond Status in March of 2022, you’ll be able to use your Caesars Diamond benefits until January 31, 2024.
Does Caesars Rewards Match Any Other Casino?
Yes. Caesars Rewards will match your Wyndham Rewards status when you reach Platinum status, which requires 5,000 points, equal to $25,000 of slots play. Naturally, quite a few terms apply, so check the T&Cs for more info.
Does Caesars Rewards Have an Exclusive Tier?
Seven Stars is Caesars’ exclusive tier, which requires 150,000 or more Tier Credits in order to be eligible for an invite. That’s a whopping $750,000 of slots play. This tier provides plenty of comps, including a free cruise, a $1,700 airfare and catering package, and free upgrades to the best available room when checking in.